Ensure Continuous Productivity By Leveraging Remote Devices For Mobile App Testing — pCloudy
Remote working is going to be the new normal and remotely accessible tools and platforms will play a key role in maintaining productivity as the world is transitioning to the new style of working. While working from home sure has many advantages both for enterprises and teams, there are many tools that teams will start to get a hang of in order to collaborate and share all the information conveniently over the internet. High accessibility has always been a top feature to look for in a mobile app testing tool and hence these remotely accessible tools are a perfect fit because of 24/7 access enabling business continuity. Hence pCloudy- the desktop web and mobile app testing tool has stood as a successful platform in being one such remote working tool that has enabled business continuity by providing remote access to hundreds of real devices to test your app. With that said let’s look at the 10 ways how pCloudy helps in maintaining business continuity while working remotely.
1. Remote access to devices: Having a mobile app testing tool which can provide remote access to the real devices is the need of the hour, especially since covid. Now you can test your apps from home by accessing remote devices on pCloudy. You don’t have to worry about touching or managing the devices. Just register on the platform, login, connect to the device, and voila you gain access to a real device that is situated in our data center through the cloud.
Since testing professionals generally work remotely from different geographies, the problem arises when it comes to sharing the limited number of devices for their app testing needs. Be it among the different teams across the globe and within a particular team, having a mobile app testing tool providing access to a wide range of devices is imperative . The solution to such a challenging task of sharing devices is resolved by pCloudy as it offers a wide range of devices over the cloud. Team members from across different geographies can access hundreds of real devices on the cloud for their app testing needs without the hassle of waiting for someone else to finish. With tons of devices available on the cloud, testing teams needn’t wait for anything and test at their preferred time.
3. All in one: As manual testing alone cannot serve the purpose of testing a huge number of applications, a mobile app testing tool that can perform both manual and automation testing is a must-have. pCloudy enables performing both manual and automation testing remotely on all the devices available on the platform. The platform is well-suited for continuous testing and optimizes your DevOps process for faster execution and deployment.
4. Autonomous testing bot: Mobile app testing tools powered by AI drastically increases the speed as well as the quality of testing. Use our AI power autonomous testing bot to minimize the effort and time spent on testing. Receive comprehensive reports at the end of every execution to analyze and make improvements to your application on the go.
Here is a helpful video that gives you an overview of how the platform functions
5. Team management: Manage platform access to the team members and share detailed app test reports at ease for better collaboration and faster resolution.
6. Parallel testing: Every QA team needs a mobile app testing tool enabling parallel testing to wide range of applications during automation testing. With pCloudy you can run automation tests in parallel on multiple devices to increase testing efficiency.
7. Latest devices: Looking for a mobile app testing tool consisting of newly released devices? No need to wait for the delayed shipments of the new devices as all the latest devices are available on pCloudy.
8. Fully integrated: pCloudy is integrated with most of the popular tools and frameworks used for task management, version control, test automation, etc. This enables developers and testers to easily integrate their tools for faster testing and efficiency.
9. Device tunnel: Developers can use features like Device tunnel to access devices in their Dev environments like Android Studio or Xcode
11. Device management: Hassle-free app testing for our users and our cloud infra team will take care of the continuous availability and maintenance of the devices.
It has been speculated that around 30% of the workforce across the globe will be working from home by 2021. You can stay ahead of others in this initiative and adopt flexible work preferences. Contact us if you need more information on how pCloudy could help in enhancing productivity while working from home. We have also provided an additional resource that gives you an insight into how you can implement Mobile DevOps into your testing strategy and stay ahead of the curve.
Originally published at https://www.pcloudy.com on November 3, 2022.